Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
Working collaboratively with Delaware North Companies and the Buffalo Bills, my duties included following:
- Managed $2.5 million in inventory from online to brick and mortar store, and over 20 stadium shops; over 1,000 different product types, placing and receiving new orders from vendors, ensuring quality of merchandise meets team standards, and developing new products.
- Analyzed data and trends by integrating information captured utilizing analytics and CMS to develop unit and channel goals, marketing and development strategies, and product purchasing suggestions to meet company goals.
- Managed ecommerce; trained a team to analyze online traffic against products using google analytics, created content that would convert traffic, kept site current with new UX trends, implemented customer service policies, regulations and CRM software.
- Developed marketing strategies and managed tactics; managed and produced yearly NFL official team merchandise catalog; created social, email, online and direct mail campaigns.
- Manage game day operations by relaying product knowledge to 50 store reps in 19 stands and 1 team store, safeguarding inventory and monetary control, implementing strategic social media updates and ensuring bottom line profits.
- Maintain positive rapport with vendors and reps to ensure merchandise is designed appropriately, pertinent information on products is provided and shipping and production time of merchandise meets the needs of The Bills Store and the end customer.
- Produced and managed the yearly Official Buffalo Bills Merchandise Catalog in house; designed layouts, product and talent photography, inventory control, promotions, negotiating and working vendors, ensuring team satisfaction.
Projects for The Buffalo Bills
The Chicago Bears
Marketing & Ecommerce Supervisor
Working collaboratively with Delaware North Companies and the Chicago Bears, my duties included following:
- Managed the production of the Chicago Bears 2009 printed and digital catalogs; developed product and mailing lists that were directly aligned with business goals, conceptualized artwork, coordinated photography of merchandise, & approved creative.
- Implemented integrated marketing strategies and tactics; launched social networking for the official Chicago Bears team shop on Twitter and Facebook, developed print, event, web, email and direct mail campaigns.
- Internet Marketing: Created artwork and copy for the Bears Pro Shop’s site and online ads, coordinated and directed product shoots, and developed promotions for bi-weekly email blasts.
- Utilized content management system to supervised e-commerce; controlled inventory level, created content and graphics, optimized content utilizing analytics and business goals.
- Game day event management; trained and managed 10 to 15 associates on sales and customer service procedures on game day, safeguarding inventory and monetary control.
- Facilitated customer service and service recovery presentations to groups encompassing 15 to 50 employees.
Projects for The Chicago Bears
Contact Me Today & Start Building.
Together, we can grow your idea organically and intelligently.