Integrated communications expert with over 10 years’ experience in: digital operations, content management, traditional and event marketing. Incorporating analytics and content to set and manage goals, resulting in a proven ability to increase conversion.
- An aggressive marketing professional with an extensive background in analytics, research and creative (including 5+ years experience in Adobe Creative Suite)
- Extensive knowledge in new media, social networking, shopping cart software, CRM software, logistics and shipping, user interface design
- Experience in eCommerce and event management including, but not limited to: building strong relationships, ensuring guest satisfaction, planning, negotiating, inventory and monetary control, managing online store, budgets and staff
- Acknowledged for meeting and exceeding company goals and implementing new marketing tactics
Selected to lead a startup digital agency for Hearst, INVUE. Grew client list from 1 to 35, 100% customer retention rate; secured over $1million in profits with in the first year.
Increased conversion of NFL team official online stores for both large and small market teams: 20% + for the Buffalo Bills & 10% for the Chicago Bears; despite losing seasons.
Honored with the 2007 Silver Award at the PRSA Excalibur Awards in Buffalo, NY for a video that brought awareness to Viva La Casa: a non-for-profit that helps refugees seek asylum.
Created a Facebook page dedicated to Buffalo Bills tailgating which attracted more than 7,000 fans with in the first 4 months, and now has over 17,000 fans.
Web & SEO Consulting
Formulated strategies and established KPIs for website content, development and search (organic and paid) by utilizing analytics and company goals. Increased user conversion for creamy-creation.com by 30% by setting up paid search campaigns with Google to increase B2B customers in the cream liquor industry, leading to first page rankings.
Full Stack Development
Developed and optimized a new website for frey-electric.com by utilizing analytics and company goals. Formulated strategies for website content, development and organic search through company KPIs. Training management on best practices to maintain current website standards.
Managed web and digital projects for both Hearst dms & InVue web departments: developed and approved UX of websites, maintained deadlines and budgets, selected vendors for third party integration, delegated design and development, identified standards and best practices, worked with product development teams on CMS platform improvements, wrote training documentation, implemented training for management, resellers, and international vendors.
Project Manager & Designer
Planned and produced trade show displays for consumer and industry trade shows. Designed and developed graphics and web pages to increase sales of draft beer equipment and crowd control stantions. Conceptualized and managed the development and production of a bar foot rail and components catalog. This included the coordinating and directing of photoshoots of products for print catalog and website.
Marketing & E-commerce Manager
Developed, optimized, and managed digital operations for both the NFL Buffalo Bills & the NFL Chicago Bears, which included but not limited to: e-commerce team, digital content, social media, channel goals, trainings, marketing strategies, tactics, and product purchasing suggestions by utilizing CMS, analytics, and CRM.
Buffalo, NY | 2011 – Present
Founder & Owner
- Created and launched an e commerce site and news website; tailgatingwars.com and news.tailgatingwars.com
- Merchandising; determining the product mix that is trending and providing them for sale; establishing price points; planning out promotions while capitalizing on profit margin.
- Manufacturing and Distribution; developing designs for soft goods, determining what products to sell, establishing relations with vendors and shippers for fastest and most secure way of product delivery
- Designing user interfaces, coding back end web pages, and conducting traffic and conversion reports with Google Analytics and Webmaster
Chicago, IL | 2008
GRADUATE MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
• Researched national markets and events to effectively target consumers for major brands
• Designed promotional materials and uniforms for mobile tours and events
• Managed and monitored multiple budgets, ranging from $50,000 to $1.5 million, for events and mobile tours
Masters of Science
Integrated Marketing Communications
Bachelor of Science
Digital Media Arts & Communication Studies